Monday, April 16, 2007

The Rahul Bose style of humour ....

there have been a plethora of filmy(bollywood) award functions all over tv in recent times and I have been made to go thru quite a few of them ... txs to my roomie ... i was surprised at the nominations and awards being doled out in most of these ... we had nominations for among the worst films of the yr ... if screen had a fondness for Vivah ... which was nominated for every category possible , filmfare had a soft corner for KANK ... which as per my view should be close contenders for the worst film of the year .....
though there were a few deserved ones like RDB and Lage raho .... I was surprised not to find even a cursory nomination for Pyar ke side efects which in my view was among the best entertainers of the year .... another one of rahul bose's classic jhankaar beats which came a few years back also doesnt find the kind of appreciation that that kind of humour .. i feel deserves ..... or is it me only who has ...what do u call it ... a weird sense of humour ??

No comments: