Sunday, February 26, 2006

here I am ....

here i am ..... a 25 yr young / old guy sitting at my office desk after work well past 9 pm , having just created a blog site for myself , wht makes me to do this ?? do I have the time , the skills or the patience to blog .... the practical answers to all the above three questions are a big NO , but still here am I ....

If I dwell a bit more on this ... i begin to realise that the urge to express my inner self , is overpowering ..... maybe akin to a simmering volcano ... but again the question arises do I actually need to go to a website and put in all the effort to type down wht i feel and wht i want to express .... dont I hav other options ??? ...... thinking of options ... maybe yes , maybe i talk to friends debate with colleagues that wud be more direct and satisfying for sure ......... but the fact remains that in todays pacy world who has the time .... and frankly speaking who cares wht u think , another problem is that of a limited audience .... now the person u are with might not be interested in what i think of Denmark and those cartoons .... and maybe i wont be interested if he tells me the latest gossip abt ash and Junior B .....and further even be carefull not to offend someone ....... and these days u know how ppl take offence on seemingly irrelevant matters , the fact is when ppl in somalia can start protests against Denmark where I guess not more than 50 ppl will be able to locate it on the world map.... now i think I'm digressing ... coming to the point ... I'm sure its too risky to speak out anything anywhere ......... so wht do I do ???

so here I am at the most wonderfull place ..... where I can just vomit all I feel , without caring a damn whether anyone is listening or not , whether anyone likes it or not (though i know with cyber security and all if someone is hell bent on getting back to me ..... on smthg offensive even here ... can easily track me down :-) ..... hence willl try to be as careful as possible ) .......... i just love the medium , and i will try to make use of it as much as possible ......

till then signing off .....

No comments: